Often times, we can get carried away with our workloads that we forget important activities.
Have you ever been so engrossed in your office works, that you missed picking up the kids from school, eating lunch, meeting up with family members, and going home late?Then this post is your sure guide to help you safe more time while you carryout your daily activities.
1) AUTOMATE YOUR BUSINESS RESPONSIBILITY : Some of your workloads can be done by the computer, if only you could trust it to deliver your work for you. For example, if you work in the bank, rather than count the money yourself, you can trust the bill counter to do it for you.
2) STAY ORGANISED : One of the reasons why you always have so much piled up works is because you are not organised. If you can have a safe the date time or schedules for all of your duties in a day, you out would be able to save enough time. When a person is in disarray or disorganized, you would end up spending a lot of time trying to figure out what you should do.
3) KEEP AN EYE ON THE CLOCK : Many times we get engrossed in our work that we don’t check the time. It would be more productive if you can set a timer for all of your workloads. For example, if you need to pick the kids at 3pm, set an alarm for it , so you don’t miss the time.
4) SET A TIMER/DEADLINES : Timer would go a long way in helping you reduce your workloads and save time. For every task or project you are carrying out,time yourself – this would help you stay focus and avoid distraction. In an examination, knowing you have barely 2 hours to finish up a course paper keeps you alert, focus and less distracted. If there was no timer for exams, people would spend unwasted hours just doing a single paper. Giving yourself deadlines, would help you stay organised.
5) WORK INTENSIVELY : Decide on what task you are working on first, then time yourself. Ensure you focus all your attention to that task until the time is up. During the time frame, don’t work on anything else and don’t allow yourself to be distracted. Just imagine yourself in an examination hall.
6) AVOID MULTI TASKING : Like I said earlier, when you time yourself to do a particular work, you should focus all of your attention on it. This is the same here, most times, we think we are super heros and machines by trying to do multiple things at once. This is so wrong!
7) PRIORITIZE : Learn to establish your priorities. If you are organised, you would know what is the most important thing to do first. Everyday, know what the most important task for the day is and then work on it before doing anything else. This would help you curb wasted hours at work.
8) TAKE BREAKS : Taking a break is an intuitive way to save time. Though, you might think that taking breaks is a time wastage, you are only saving time as your brain and system is rejuvenating and recharging, this s would help prevent you from getting tired, weak, sickly and easily exhausted.
9) FOCUS ON WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT : Stop trying to be a jack of all trades, identify where your strengths lies and designate the other works to people who are good at it.
10) BATCH YOUR ACTIVITIES : Most times, we waste time when we lack how to engage in batch processing. It is best we line up repetitious tasks at certain times to save ourselves some free time. For example, if you need to go downstairs to get different things, why don’t you go at once instead of repeatedly going down to get this and that. If you are to respond to mails, just do it at once rather than every few minutes.
11) IMPROVE YOUR TYPING SKILLS: Most people spend quite a lot of wasted time writing articles, blog posts, reports and other documents. You can save yourself so much time if you can improve your typing skills and learning keyboard shortcuts. As a writer, I was in this category, as I would first write down my articles before typing it until I realised that I was wasting so much time. This has really saved me enough type and relief of overworking and stress.
If you can utilize this recommended tips, I am sure you would be able to save time at home and avoid skipping important family moments.
NGO charges INEC, Security Operatives to be nonpartisan
2023: Why Umahi should be held responsible for electoral violence in Ebonyi – Ex-commissioner
Latest Asoebi Gowm Styles 2022/2023.
Aisha Buhari: Court remands Aminu Adamu who accused first lady of living large on public funds
Congratulations messages pour in as Nkechi Blessing acquires a brand new Range Rover, one year after selling her old RR (,)
How Woman Beheaded 11-Month-Old Son
Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, other celebs tackle Mark Zuckerberg after losing followers on IG
PHOTONEWS: Encounter with Dr. Kolade, the soon-to-be nonagenarian
Best Of #Ankara Dresses For The Gorgeous Women || 2022 #Ankara Styles
Singer Timaya reacts after Tems calls him “Egbon Adugbo”
New Ankara African Fashion Styles For Wedding, Beautiful Styles #Fashionistas #asoebistyles
Obi gathers momentum with 1.2m new Twitter followers in 4 months, as youths propel his presidential run
Entertainment5 days ago
“This small boy will take over” – Throwback , of PSquare pointing to Wizkid as they discuss Afrobeats hit the internet (Watch)
Latest Ankara Styles2 days ago
2022/2023 Best and Simple Casual Outfit for Ladies.
Entertainment5 days ago
I can’t date anyone below my tax bracket anymore — Actor Emmanuel Ikubese’s ex-wife, Anita (,)
Entertainment3 days ago
Adekunle Gold and Fireboy DML react as Wizkid unfollows everyone on Instagram
Entertainment2 days ago
U.K choreographer Cocainna treats Mayorkun to romantic dinner as they continue to spark relationship rumors (,)
Entertainment7 days ago
“The pressure is getting wesserr” – Reactions as 51-year-old Kate Henshaw & US-Based Choreographer jump on Victony’s Soweto dance challenge
Entertainment3 days ago
Phyna reacts after being dragged over her controversial outfit at a party in Cape Town (,)
Latest Ankara Styles6 days ago
100+ NOUVELLE COLLECTION ROBES PAGNE AFRICAINES POUR FEMMES || STYLES ANKARA CLASSIQUES ET STYLES