Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.
Recruitment, apply for Jiji.NG recruitment 2022 below.
Jiji.NG is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Customer Acquisition Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive to register and sell premium services to business owners. With our growing presence in over 5 countries, we boast of a work environment that enables growth and career progress.
What will you be doing as an Offline Acquisition Executive?
- Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
- Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Automobiles, Real Estate, etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
Required Qualifications / Candidate Requirements
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage.
- Must live in Lagos or Abuja.
Salary and Benefits
Why Become an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive with Jiji.Ng?
- Be part of a team that helps Nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
- Learn new skills: You get to be trained by renowned Jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
- You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
- Boost your income: Earn up to N70,000 on a monthly basis
- Apart from the N70,000, you get monthly bonuses when you exceed targets.
- Earn up to N22,000 transport allowance monthly.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 6 months of consistency
- You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive!
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.