This post is a sequel to my previous post, so if you have not read the first part, you need to do so before scrolling down so this part doesn’t get you diffused.
Relationships can be a rollercoaster as things can seem sweet today and become sour the next today.
Entering the dating scene again can be a big deal, particularly when your past relationships have neen filled with toxicity and so much negative energy.
If you are skeptical about taking that big step again, then for the time being, you need to ask yourself this questions as it will help shape and redefine you.
11) Am I truly over my ex? : It is so wrong for you to go into a relationship knowing fully well that a part of you still feels bounded and attached to your ex. You should never go into a relationship with the mindset of using it as a bait to forget your ex. Am sure you would not like it if your partner only sees you as a rebound. Rather than get stucked in a relationship where all of you isnot into, you can use that to work on yourself, find out what went wrong in your relationship, if you were the cause of the break up it not and how you can redefine yourself.
12) What kind of relationship am I looking for? : There are different types of relationships. There is the serious one which most times lead to marriage, there is the fun fling – where your aim is just to catch cruise and have fun. It is only you who can decide what you actually want from your partner. You need to be sure of this so you can carry your partner along. It would be bad if your partner is thinking of marriage while you are thinking otherwise. Learn ti be open with your partner
13) Do I love myself? : This might sound like a cliche but it is really necessary. If you don’t love or value yourself there is tendency that people would treat you the way they like. You can never love someone if you don’t love yourself. This can birth low self esteem, and no man wants to marry such type of woman.
14) Do I want to be in a relationship? : There are many who are in relationship they were never ready for because of pressures, stigma and fear. Relationship shouldn’t be something you are in a hurry for, you need to take your time to fully understand yourself. How ready are you for the next phase? If you don’t feel like going into one, then embracing your singlehood unashamedly. There is nothing bad in being single.
15) Are you ready to compromise to a life of intimacy before marriage? : This is an important topic you shouldn’t avoid. We are living in a world were sex before marriage is now considered appropriate. If you don’t believe in this school of thought, then you should surely bear it in mind that your future partner should be ready to commit to a life of celibacy. You shouldn’t be on the look out for guys who are sex maniac.
16) What do you find attractive and unattractive ? : There are many couples who have separated because of petty issues like you snore too much, you are disorganized, you are too introvertive and lots of more. For me, I can’t date someone who is disorganised, no matter how much I love you, if you don’t know how to keep things tidy then it’s a big NO for me. You need to find out what you can take and can never take, for you to avoid experiencing headaches in the future.
17) What type of personality/lifestyle? : This is a big question you need to ask yourself. Are you an introvert? Are you an extrovert? What kind of personality do you have? What kind of personality do you think would suit you? There are men who love an introvertive and there are some who dont. So if you are an introvert, there should be no reason why you should be considering a guy who so much loves the extrovertive lifestyle. Whatever personality you posses, you should be on the look out for a man who would love you just like that.
Wowwww!!! It’s been a magical ride taking you guys through the world of singledom.
If you have considered all the aforementioned and have honestly answered the questions and are ready to take that new journey, then go for it! I’m rooting for you and wish you all the best.
If you are single and are yet to figure out the answers to these questions then take your time to grasp it. Singlehood is not a disease nor a thing to be ashamed of.
Know that whatever decision you make, it can either make you or mar you.
Goodluck with whatever decision you make!!!
Why I want to go to the Senate -Dame Blessing Nwagba
Women, your man is not your bank – BBNaija’s Uriel Oputa says as she advises women on the need to treat their men nicely
Kogi, China Sign $60m Deal
Shashl says Levels forced her to sleep with him
Lawan, Mark mourn Unongo | Blueprint Newspapers Limited: Breaking news happening now in Nigeria and todays latest newspaper headlines
Elegant African Dresses In Pagne For Women |Ankara Styles 2022 |Latest African dresses in Lace
Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, other celebs tackle Mark Zuckerberg after losing followers on IG
PHOTONEWS: Encounter with Dr. Kolade, the soon-to-be nonagenarian
Best Of #Ankara Dresses For The Gorgeous Women || 2022 #Ankara Styles
Singer Timaya reacts after Tems calls him “Egbon Adugbo”
New Ankara African Fashion Styles For Wedding, Beautiful Styles #Fashionistas #asoebistyles
Obi gathers momentum with 1.2m new Twitter followers in 4 months, as youths propel his presidential run
Entertainment5 days ago
“This small boy will take over” – Throwback , of PSquare pointing to Wizkid as they discuss Afrobeats hit the internet (Watch)
Latest Ankara Styles3 days ago
2022/2023 Best and Simple Casual Outfit for Ladies.
Entertainment2 days ago
U.K choreographer Cocainna treats Mayorkun to romantic dinner as they continue to spark relationship rumors (,)
Entertainment6 days ago
I can’t date anyone below my tax bracket anymore — Actor Emmanuel Ikubese’s ex-wife, Anita (,)
Entertainment3 days ago
Adekunle Gold and Fireboy DML react as Wizkid unfollows everyone on Instagram
Entertainment4 days ago
Phyna reacts after being dragged over her controversial outfit at a party in Cape Town (,)
Latest Ankara Styles7 days ago
100+ NOUVELLE COLLECTION ROBES PAGNE AFRICAINES POUR FEMMES || STYLES ANKARA CLASSIQUES ET STYLES
Entertainment4 days ago
Excitement as actress Genevieve Nnaji makes first public appearance in months as she delivers speech at CANEX 2022