Have you been spending so much money on Manicures? Or have you been keeping unkept nails in order to save cost? If yes! Suga blog is here to safe you as I take you through an easy and cheap DIY Home Manicure.
Have you ever noticed that when you have a pretty nail, you have this unexplainable aura that gives you so much added confidence.
In today’s world, Manicures are now part of a woman’s existence as our nails have become essentials to us and help make our hands look pretty. Your look is never complete without a beautiful nail to compliment it. So, if you have never been paying much attention to your nails, you need to start doing so.
For the busy mums in the house who juggle both work life and motherhood and have less time for spa and beauty parlours, and for the career ladies who also have less time and savings for beauty regiment. Here are some tips for an at home Do It Yourself Manicure that will give you the sophisticated look you crave for.
1) CLEAN : The first step to get that desired beautiful nails is to clean off the old one with a nail wiper. For those ladies and women, who are in the habit of using blades to scrape off old nails, you are only damaging your skin. Nail wipers are not that expensive, and there are substitute like thes cotton balls or a non acetone polish remover which can get the stains off.
2) TRIM : The best way to trim your nails is to cut, file and buff it to either a square or oval shape. Firstly, you have to clip your nails which could be optional, then you file gently to get that desired oval shape and finally, you bluff the tops and sides of your nails lightly with a nail buffer.
3) SOAK : The third step is to soak your hands into a bowl of warm water to help soften the cuticles.
4) SCRUB : Use a nail brush to clean under and around your nails. You are to exfoliate the cuticles area with a scrub.
5) OIL : You oil your nails by applying the cuticle oil to your dried hands. You can also use Olive Oil if you cannot find a cuticle oil.
6) PUSH BACK : You can do this using a cuticle remover as it helps dissolve dead kin and soften it’s area. Then you use an orange stick which is your cuticle stick to push your cuticles. To make it easier, you can simply cut them carefully.
7) EXFOLIATE : You need to exfoliate your hands with an hand scrub. You dampen it and redo the process by gently cleaning dirts from beneath your nails, washing afterwards to completely remove the dirt, and then drying your hand thoroughly. You can make you of Olive Oil and brown sugar instead.
8) MOISTURIZE : To keep your scrub clean – rinse it off immediately and run in any moisturizer of your choice to nourish your skin.
9) MASSAGE : Take the opportunity and treat yourself to a good hand massage. Your girlfriends, kids or hubby can assist you in this.
10) APPLY A BASE COAT : You should apply a base coat to your nails to hydrate and protect it from chipping.
11) PAINT : I am sure this is everyone’s favourite moment. Now, you are free to pick any mail polish shade or colour of your choice and apply to the base coat. You could use 2 or 3 colours.
12) FINISH : The final step is to finish it off with a top coat. You need to be extremely careful when applying it, as a little mistake can mess up your entire manicure.
So guys, here are the 12 tips for you to get your much desired pretty nails without having to go to the beauty salon.
Below are some beautiful nail looks you can recreate for your first time DIY manicure.
You can see more on nails design below;
So dears, you don’t need to spend so much money and time visiting the spa or salon for your manicure when you can easily do it yourself from the comfort of your home. I bet you this is the most simple and perfect DIY manicure ever! With Zero stress!