Hurray it is World International Children’s Day!!!!
Children are priceless, they are unique, a special gift from God and they make the whole world a better place.
May 27 is one of the most celebrated days in the World, as it is dedicated to kids. It is a day that is unique and gives every child the opportunity to be celebrated.
Children are priceless. They melt our hearts the very first day they stepped into the world. They are the reason why we work so hard and desire to be better. Our whole world revolves around them.
If there is something in this world that we all cherish, it would be this special kids. They have a very strong ability to capture our hearts with their innocent eyes and looks.
We at Suga ng celebrate all children across the globe and we dedicate this post to them.
One of our greatest anxiety and worries is how to make them happy on this unique day,if you have been restless thinking of how best to celebrate your child(ren), no need to stress yourself Suga got you covered.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has disrupted so many events; amusement parks where our-go-to place to celebrate them, but with theCovid restrictions, there has been a ban on many amusement parks .
But there are still many ways our kids can have fun both indoor and outdoor. Here are some tips to brighten their day.
1)Take them out for Picnic : Since many amusement parks would likely not open, you can still get a way to have fun. There is nothing like family bonding, children always appreciate times they get to spend with their parents. You can take your kids to the beach and Cary along some foods, games,books and music to keep them entertained.
2) Take then to the Playground : There are quite a lot of playgrounds especially in Lagos, this would be an opportunity for you as a parent to help them make good friends. Children always love to be around themselves, the playground would be a very good avenue for your child(ren) to feel so much loved.
3) Go to the Cinemas : Children loves animations and movies so much. You can take them to see a kid-friendly movie in the cinema. They would totally love it.
4) Take them for shopping : We all love the idea of getting new clothes, shoes and bags. If we can be excited to buy new things, how much more the kids. Use this day to buy them that cloth or show they have been longing for. They would continously talk about it and trust me they would be too excited that they can’t help spilling all the gist with their friends.
5) Watch their favourite cartoon with them : For those who can’t afford to take them to the cinema, you can always bring the cinema to your home. There is nothing as sweet as them watching their favourite animation with you. Play the cartoon or kid-friendly movie they live the most and serve them with popcorns, snack and drinks as they enjoy the break.
6) Cook their favourite meal : Almost everyone has that one food we love to eat almost everyday. As today is a special day for them, why don’t you prepare their favourite meal or give them a free treat. Let today be their cheat day, where they get to eat all those yummy candies, drink ice cream and the soft drink they always crave for.
7) Surprise them with present : Kids surely love the idea of a new toy. Become, a Santa today by gifting them that toy they have been pestering you for.
8) Throw a small party : Children’s day are not limited to your kids alone. You can organise a mini party at the back of your house, invite your kids’ friends and create several innovative games they can do. This would further give you the opportunity to bins with your kids and their friends. Am sure, they would thank you for this.
9) Cook/Bake with them : Sometimes, being a part of their favourite meal preparation makes their day special. Have your kids join you in making food, baking snacks etc. Once you’re done, sit them down and have a family party where you all eat the yummy meals you have made while recounting their favourite stories ans just have fun.
10) Engage them in activities : Arts and crafts help boost your child’s intellectual ability. Doing crafts such as painting helps unleash their creativity, drawing, spelling bee and other art works would make them more innovative.
11) Spend time with them : If you can’t take the kids out, you don’t have to worry as there are other ways you can make them feel special without taking an inch out of the house. Today is like their second birthday and your 24 hours attention to them will go along way in gladdening their hearts. You can flip through old photographs, play games, hide and seek, get photoshoot done,read their favourite books with them, have pyjamas party; there are so many fun things you can do.
Children’s Day is like your kids second birthday, it is one of the best days of the year for them. Let them know how special they are to you, treat them with so much love and kisses and allow them have fun.
Poverty: Nigerian government heaps blames on governors
Why I want to go to the Senate -Dame Blessing Nwagba
Women, your man is not your bank – BBNaija’s Uriel Oputa says as she advises women on the need to treat their men nicely
Kogi, China Sign $60m Deal
Shashl says Levels forced her to sleep with him
Lawan, Mark mourn Unongo | Blueprint Newspapers Limited: Breaking news happening now in Nigeria and todays latest newspaper headlines
Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, other celebs tackle Mark Zuckerberg after losing followers on IG
PHOTONEWS: Encounter with Dr. Kolade, the soon-to-be nonagenarian
Best Of #Ankara Dresses For The Gorgeous Women || 2022 #Ankara Styles
Singer Timaya reacts after Tems calls him “Egbon Adugbo”
New Ankara African Fashion Styles For Wedding, Beautiful Styles #Fashionistas #asoebistyles
Obi gathers momentum with 1.2m new Twitter followers in 4 months, as youths propel his presidential run
Entertainment5 days ago
“This small boy will take over” – Throwback , of PSquare pointing to Wizkid as they discuss Afrobeats hit the internet (Watch)
Latest Ankara Styles3 days ago
2022/2023 Best and Simple Casual Outfit for Ladies.
Entertainment2 days ago
U.K choreographer Cocainna treats Mayorkun to romantic dinner as they continue to spark relationship rumors (,)
Entertainment6 days ago
I can’t date anyone below my tax bracket anymore — Actor Emmanuel Ikubese’s ex-wife, Anita (,)
Entertainment3 days ago
Adekunle Gold and Fireboy DML react as Wizkid unfollows everyone on Instagram
Entertainment4 days ago
Phyna reacts after being dragged over her controversial outfit at a party in Cape Town (,)
Latest Ankara Styles7 days ago
100+ NOUVELLE COLLECTION ROBES PAGNE AFRICAINES POUR FEMMES || STYLES ANKARA CLASSIQUES ET STYLES
Entertainment4 days ago
Excitement as actress Genevieve Nnaji makes first public appearance in months as she delivers speech at CANEX 2022