I am sure this is the facial expression of many of you now!!
We all fear Mondays as the hustling, bustling, crazy traffic, workloads, serious working moods, and longer hours which are all characteristics of this day always leaves us exhausted and annoyed.
Mondays can also be stressful. It’s back to work time. You may be facing a bad boss, obnoxious clients or a negative work environment. This keeps you fazed and restless.
Every week, you suffer from the same maniac, as you dread that alarm going off. And no matter how you try keeping the atmosphere light, you still end up feeling irritated and annoyed. Many consider it the highest day of the week for heart aches and they are not wrong!!!
Rather than see this day as an enemy of your life, why don’t you see it as another opportunity to achieve your goals. You can see it is a chance for you to take another step toward making your dreams come true. The things you weren’t able to achieve the past week, this is mother week for you to do so. Who knows? This Monday can be the day you get that contract, get promoted, get a job, make a big sales and accomplish the things in your list.
So let’s Suga help make this Monday one of the good ones. One where you remain positive and the atmosphere is less tensed.
Here are some motivational quotes I rounded up to get you inspired and regenerated through the day!!!
1) Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies an opportunity for something special to happen. Michael Lly
2) Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway. Kimberly Jimenez
3) Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! David Dwerk
4) Happy Monday! May this week ahead be filled with an abundance of magnificent moments & miracles
5) Your Monday morning thoughts set the time for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life. Germany Kent
6) The future friends on what you do today. Mahatma Gandhi
7) Either you run the day or the day runs you. Jim Rohn.
8) When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. Edmond Mbiaka
9) This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
10) Don’t wait in perfect conditions for success to happen. Just go ahead and do something. Dan Miller
11) New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. Lao Izu
12) Its Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing, it’s not permanent.
13) Nothing can be done without hope bad confidence. Helen Keller
14) Every morning, you have two choices, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them. Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
15) What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. Oscar Wilde
16) This should be the spirit every Monday know that something good will always happen. Gabriel Garcia Marquez
17) Make each day a master piece. John Wooden
18) I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. Leggy Saul
19) You’re in control, never allow your Monday to be manic. Andrea L’Artiste
20) Mondays are tough only for those people who don’t know how to spend then cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!!.
21) Mondays are the potholes in the road of life. Tom Wilson
22) Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction in all you achieved. Skip Prichard
23) The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. Charles Dickens.
24) You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. George Lorimer
25) The best way to predict the future is to create it. Abraham Lincoln ” If opportunity doesnot knick, build a door”. Milton Berle
26) Monday is great, I can spend it in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, Really. Arthur Darvill
27) It is never too late to be what you might have been. George Elliot.
28) The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and everyday of the week. Bryon Pulsifer
29) What’s starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.
30) I said that the issue is not Monday. The issue is action without motivation. Denny Dey
31) It’s time to read just your mind. Monday mornings no longer have to be a dreaded moment in your life. Bruke Baffour
32) Monday is a good day to have a great day! It’s all in your attitude.
33) Monday is the day to unleash the stamina built up after a relaxing weekend.
34) Your master Monday! You start winning the day! You start winning the week! Then the month! Then the year! Eric Thomas
35) The start of your weak Monday is a clean slate day. A day to start afresh with the vigor, optimism, and enthusiasm transferred from a weekend of battery charging.
36) There is always a miracle ta the dawn of Monday, I’m alive. Miracle
37) It’s Monday be awesome today!
I hope this quotes stir you up and keep you versatile through out the day and all through this week.
Remember, it’s time to look at work as an opportunity and not a burden. Mondays can be difficult and not a burden. Once you fall in love with your job, the day would it matter as you will always look forward to work days.
So keep yourself motivated and make that money!