Being a Christian youth, especially in this era, can be a bit challenging. With the “21st Century”, ruling the world, we are forced/pressured to confirm to the things of the world.
As a youth, you need to enjoy you youthful years! Be happy while still young! Use your youthful years to achieve your dreams and goals and in all seek God.
According to Eccl 11:9_10,12, this is the period for you to remember your Creator. This is the best time for you to serve him before the years when come you wouldn’t have the energy tinbe radical for him.
Before you take any step or make any decision, have a rethink so you don’t give room for regrets. Learn to out God first before you take any step.
To keep you on track and fired up, here are 20 quotes for every wise youth to know.
1) Idle mind discusses self, while great mind discusses idea.
2) The worst thing on earth is not death but life without purpose, for the world makes room for a man of purpose.
3) The public worth of a man which is set on him by the society is that which man call dignity.
4) He who never walks except where he sees other man tracks will make no discoveries.
5) The softest pillow in life which a man can lay his head upon and sleep well is a clear conscience.
6) Inspiration without perspiration is a daydreams, and perspiration without inspiration is a nightmare.
7) Achievers are not only persistent! They are also hard workers who believe in themselves.
8) Decisions are made in a moment, but growth comes from daily discipline.
9) If your vision doesn’t cost you something. Its a day dream!
10) If you are not doing something with your life, it doesn’t matter how long it is.
11) What a man values in this world is not his right but his privileges.
12) Never be a function of decision rather be a product of discovery.
13) Every lie is untruth but not every untruth is a lie.
14) The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him your best
15) Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are.
16) Better be a lion a day than a sheep all your life.
17) The man is dead in him who keeps silence in the face of tyranny.
18) You never test God’s resources until you have attempted the impossible
19) There is nothing bad, but thinking makes it so
20) He who tears the garment of honour, wears the mask of disgrace.
The Life of the Youth in the Contemporary World (a.k.a YOUTH GUIDE)
HOLY VIRGIN OF VIRGINS B.R.C